Skip to main content

All the Incredible Cars Destroyed in Cash for Clunkers - FULL LIST

Kimi - Matias Räikkönen - Simply the Best



Kimi Raikkonen : "There are always a lot of rumours in F1, that is a normal thing. I don't have a contract for next year and I have no plans. You guys make the rumours, so we will see what happens. The season is only two races old so I'll try to do this year well and we will see what happens. I don't have a contract so I don't really have a plan, but of course I probably will be. But you never know. It is a funny place. So far, I have no contract."

Songs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute girl drifting in rally car unfastened

【中継】日産モータースポーツファンイベント

Jeep Gladiator (2024) Off-Road Test Drive

Lamborghini ARENA 2024: il più GRANDE RADUNO della STORIA del Toro!

Max Verstappen's Pole Lap | 2024 Japanese Grand Prix | Pirelli

2024 Geneva International Motor Show - Reveal of the Renault 5 E-Tech el...

The All-New 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRAILHUNTER Is the New SUV You Didn't Ex...

All NEW 2025 Chevrolet Corvette Zora Revealed! First Look Will Shock YOU!

Maserati 3500 GT (1958)

"Nothing works like a Chevy truck" Best Chevy Commercial Ever Made (1985)

Labels

Show more